Minnesota Chinese Association for Science and Technology
–Annual Conference 2018
地点：RISE by Elevation Hotel，Grand Ballroom
2200 Freeway Blvd，Minneapolis, MN 55430
· HungChing Chan (王鸿经) is the Vice President of Enterprise Analytics at Blue Shield of CA. She has more than 25 years of data analytics experience in health care.
Professor Chiu Shiu Chan (陈超萃 ) teaches Architecture and computer-aided design at Iowa State University. He studied AI with Dr. Herbert Simon, one of the founding fathers on AI, at Carnegie Mellon University.
Dexter Chan (陈元中) graduated from MIT and had worked as a data scientist in several start-ups in the last five years.
题目：Advanced Analytics - The Most Demanded Job Skills of the Future
· Dr. Roz Tsai (蔡本红) is VP HR & Chief Learning Officer at Ecolab where she leads learning, performance management, leadership & career development for the company’s 48,000 associates worldwide. Outside of work, Roz is an Adjunct Faculty member at University of Minnesota and University of St. Thomas. Roz holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Nankai University in Tianjin, Master of Science degree from St. Cloud State University, and Ph.D. from University of Minnesota.
题目：Career Development in a Fast Changing Business Environment
· Dr. Lin Yee Chen (曾令怡), MD, MS, is an Associate Professor of Medicine at University of Minnesota, an ABIM board-certified cardiac electrophysiologist, and an NIH-funded clinical investigator. Clinically, he provides state-of-the-art care to patients with AF which includes performing catheter ablation to maintain sinus rhythm and left atrial appendage occlusion to prevent cardioembolic stroke.
题目：Moving Beyond Atrial Fibrillation as a Binary Entity
· Ruilin Li (李瑞琳), J.D.,is an attorney licensed to practice in both USA and China focusing on business organization, governance, finance, securities, mergers and acquisitions, and the energy and life sciences sectors. Ruilin earned her law degree in Tianjin Normal University, and J.D. from University of Minnesota Law School. Her unique qualification in American and Chinese law enables her to assist both U.S. businesses expanding into Chinese markets and Chinese businesses seeking representation in the United States.
题目：Doing Business in China and Doing Business in America
· Ryan Spanheimer, J.D., is a patent attorney at Fredrikson & Byron. Ryan works with both U.S. and China-based clients to protect and defend their innovations through the strategic use of intellectual property. Ryan has particular expertise in acquiring patent rights in the U.S. and China, evaluating patents of his clients’ competitors to guide product development, defending against patent infringement and licensing demands, and investigating competitor products for patent enforcement.
题目：Overview of Intellectual Property: Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, & Trade Secrets
· Dr. Dong-Wei Zhu (朱东伟) is a Lead Materials Scientist at 3M. He is originally from Zhejiang province. He got his BS and MS in chemistry from Hangzhou University (now Zhejiang University), came to the University of Florida in 1987 and joined 3M right after obtaining his Ph.D. in 1990. He has stayed as a technical employee for his 28 years of career at 3M.
题目：In America, Be an American
注意 1：Parking 免费。
让我们为RISE相聚，更多了解明州华人在科学技术领域的发展现状，学习嘉宾的知识和经验， 扩展我们的人脉关系， 探索我们的科技领域和职场发展空间。
明州华人科学技术协会（Minnesota Chinese Association for Science and Technology，MCAST），简称明州科协，是一个在明州注册的非营利、免税组织。明州科协的宗旨如下：